- This is our front entrance. Come in!
- Many eyes with many prizes in our library's Summer Reading Contest!
- A Peregrine Falcon demonstration - up close.
- Searching for his next great read.
- Grandma and the kids do a project together.
- Yes. We host demonstrations, exhibitis and seminars.
- Our building was given to the town over a century ago.
- A Childrens Story Hour holds a child's interest.
- How does he do it? Justin McGonigle shows and tells.
- The town renovated our building in 1987. This is the beautiful entry sign.
- Here, kids get to make their art...and eat it too!
- Dennis Poitras exhibits extrapordinary artwork.
The Stevens Memorial Library serves the community of Ashburnham, MA. We're a town-wide resource for educational, cultural, historical and recreational print and electronic information for Ashburnham citizens, businesses and residents of neighboring communities.
Searching for a Book, Audiobook, Video, DVD or CD?
Trying to find Subject Information or Articles?
Have a question or comment?
More Than Just Books! A Chance to Experience...
Steven's Memorial Library offers Special Programs; Meeting, Performance and Art Exhibit Space; Discount Museum & Event Passes...and much more. View the Upcoming Library Events & Latest News here.
To the right, Jack gets to feel a snake on his face during the library's "Rainforest Reptile Show and Event" this past summer.